Term One Febuary 16th-April 6th 2017
- All participants must have a valid MTBA Dirtmaster or junior membership
- All participants must have a fully functioning mountain bike capable of off road riding.
- All participants must wear and Australian Standards Approved helmet at all times during the session. If in event of a fall, helmets may be deemed unsafe by a coach if they are deemed cracked or subject to compression.
- All participants & their families/carers must always act in a responsible and safe manner. Anyone who is deemed as acting in a way that may endanger their own or others safety will be asked to leave the session.
- All development leaders have a valid working with children check & first aid certification.